Rules for 2012 WGNA Summer Picnic Concert with Chris Cagle
Summer Picnic Rules At Saratoga County Fairgrounds
- Parking lots open at 1pm. Do not try to park before 1pm
- Tailgating and consumption of alcohol in the parking lots will not be tolerated.
- Gates open at 3pm . Music starts at 4pm.
Vendors will open to ticketholders on the grounds at 3pm.
Lawn chairs, rain umbrellas, and blankets are allowed.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times
- The following items are prohibited on the Saratoga County Fairgrounds: Outside food/beverage, coolers, pets (except service animals) bikes, grills
- No Re-entry
- All patrons are subject to search
- Will be held rain or shine
- Tickets are non-refundable