Paul McCartney Gets Engaged Again, And Other News of The Day [AUDIO]
Happy Monday my friends! Well, today I did something a little different than last week. Not only, did I not start the morning monologue with an Osama Bin Laden joke, I didn’t even do one at all. Your welcome. So lets take a look at what we did cover in today’s monologue.
- Kate Hudson’s new movie, “Something Borrowed” opened this weekend.
- Italy warns college kids to stay away from the kids from “Jersey Shore”.
- Paul McCartney is engaged again.
- Obama has a meeting with Prince Charles.
- Would you go to a circumcision party?
- A woman wakes from surgery with an Irish accent?
- And Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg is now a home owner.
All this and more in this morning’s monologue. Give it a listen here: