Junk Food Update: Are You Into These 5 New Treats?
I gave Sean this junk food run down this morning and he only voted "Yea" to one of these new tasty treats that are coming to a store or restaurant near you this summer. How many of them sound good to you?
1. SPAGHETTI PIE - Olive Garden It looks like a big slice of cheesecake, only it's made with noodles and a ton of cheese. And it comes in two flavors . . . Meatball Deep Dish and Chicken Alfredo.
2. BLUEBERRY PIE OREOS - They use graham cracker cookies and blueberry cream, but they'll only be available at Target.
3. FRUITY CRISP OREOS - They use graham cracker cookies and vanilla cream with little pieces of a cereal that resemble Fruity Pebbles mixed in. They'll only be on sale at grocery stores.
4. WHITE CHOCOLATE TWIX BARS - are coming out in October. (Sean's pick)
5. HAZELNUT SNICKERS - coming in December. They still have peanuts inside, but the hazelnuts are mixed in with the chocolate.
So, what do you think? Are gonna try any of these new goodies?