Contact Us

Does Couples Therapy Work or Is It a Waste of Time – Daily Dilemma

Here is the daily dilemma for Monday, March 19th, 2012:

Getty Images

“Lately, my wife and I have been fighting a lot.  We got married very young, and sometimes I feel like we rushed into things.  I think we’re both miserable.  We fight about 80 percent of the time and the other 20 percent is good.  We don’t have kids or anything, but I just can’t stand how much we don’t get along.  My wife wants us to go to couples therapy to work on our problems.  I think we should just end our relationship.  Does couples therapy even work?  Or is it a waste of time?  By the way, I’m 34-year old.”

Do you have any insight on this guy’s situation? We’d love to hear your thoughts on this, just leave your comments at the bottom of this page. Here is what our callers had to say about this one today: 

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

More from WGNA

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wgna.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Today's Country - 107.7 WGNA quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Today's Country - 107.7 WGNA quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!