Country Stars Who Had Terrible Jobs Before They Were Stars
In honor of Labor Day, theboot.com put together a list of country stars and the terrible jobs they had before they were stars -
1. Dierks Bentley worked at Arizona's Lake Powell cleaning out 250-gallon portable toilets from rental houseboats.
2. Johnny Cash picked cotton on his family farm when he was eight years old.
3. Trace Adkins had his forehead busted open by a snapped cable when he worked in the oil fields.
4. Reba McEntire helped her dad turn bulls into steers, if you know what I mean, as a six-year-old working at her family's ranch.
5. Phillip Sweet of Little Big Town cleaned bathrooms at a Nashville mall.
6. Joe Nichols sold frozen meat out of the back of a truck.
7. Steve Earle worked at a car wash in Houston, Texas.
8. Faith Hill and Martina McBride sold T-shirts and merchandise at concerts and events.
9. Eric Church worked the midnight shift at a home shopping channel.
10. Kellie Pickler was a roller skating carhop at a Sonic drive-thru.
My first job was to dress like a bunny rabbit and teach little kids how to roller skate. It had it's challenges, but I have good memories from it!
What was your first job?