Taste of Country Music Fest Survival Guide
Here is everything you need to know so you are ready to have the best time possible at Hunter Mountain this weekend.
This weekend, Summer really is under way! It's Taste of Country Music Festival Weekend at Hunter Mountain this Friday through Saturday, and if you have your tickets, we know you are ready for a great time. Here is all the info you need to make sure the weekend goes off without a hitch!
- Frist and foremost, you can find any and all info about the festival here.
- Before you head to the festival, register your wristband here.
- Gates will open and music will start at the following times:
- Thursday: 5pm; Music 6pm (This is for Campground party for campers and VIPS only)
- Friday: 2pm; Music 3pm
- Saturday: 12:30pm; 1:30pm
- Sunday: 12:30pm; 1:30pm
- You can find the full schedule of set times for the weekend here.
- Looking for parking and transportation info? Click here.
- You can bring blankets and chairs into the venue to sit on. Umbrellas are not allowed.
Most importantly, get ready to have an amazing time at Taste of Country Fest! And if you do not have tickets, you can still buy 3 day and single day passes here.