10 Taste of Country Festival Camping Essentials
Are you heading to Hunter Mountain this weekend, or any music festival this summer? Don't forget to pack these music festival camping essentials.
Yes, as you start packing for your big weekend at the Taste of Country Music Festival, there are some key items you need to pack! REI has a great, comprehensive list of things to bring, but I am going to focus on some important ones and the smaller things you could forget:
- #1 and most important - BRING YOUR TICKETS
- Bottled water
- An extra tarp - ya never know when you will need extra protection from the elements
- Tie line for said tarp and other stuff you may need to tie down
- A lock for your tent (Who wants to worry about their stuff while enjoying the show?)
- Insect repellent
- Beer, especially if you do not bring insect repellent.
- Plenty of dry socks
- Back up pair of shoes
- A tent marker so you can find your tent (ie: a Flag)
There are my essentials, some of them being smaller items you could forget. Don't forget to check out the TOC website for the items you can and cannot bring into the campground/festival.