Schenectady Scenes In ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’
Last year the Schenectady, New York area was thrilled to have a ‘Hollywood’ movie produced locally.
The film, titled ‘The Place Beyond The Pines,’ starring Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper is now in theaters, and we’d like to take a moment to point out the local scenes and landmarks spotted in the movie.
- First National Bank Of Scotia
- Trustco Bank in Schenectady
- General Electric Sign
- Schenectady’s Central Park
- Scotia Bridge (heading towards Scotia)
- Jessica Layton at Newschannel 13
- Senator Hugh Farley
Did you spot a local landmark or person in the movie? If so, please tell us by posting in the comment section below.
Learn more about Schenectady, New York by clicking here.