Schenectady Scenes In ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’
Last year the Schenectady, New York area was thrilled to have a ‘Hollywood’ movie produced locally.
The film, titled ‘The Place Beyond The Pines,’ starring Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper is now in theaters, and we’d like to take a moment to point out the local scenes and landmarks spotted in the movie.
– First National Bank Of Scotia
– Trustco Bank in Schenectady
– General Electric Sign
– Schenectady’s Central Park
– Scotia Bridge (heading towards Scotia)
– Jessica Layton at Newschannel 13
– Senator Hugh Farley
Did you spot a local landmark or person in the movie? If so, please tell us by posting in the comment section below.
Learn more about Schenectady, New York by clicking here.