New Bae? Don’t Let Your Family Ask These Awkward Questions at Christmas
Small talk around the table can be awkward no matter how long you've been in a relationship! But new love is often the most awkward!
If you brought someone home for Christmas, tell your family not to ask these awkward questions around the table tonight!
1. "So, what are your intentions?"
2. "How do you feel about the election?"
3. "Tell us about (fill in the blank... your job, how you met, your major, etc.) again!"
4. "Do you want to hear a story about (insert your name here) when he/she was a little one?"
5. "Tell us about your Grandparents!"
6. "So, what do you want to do for the rest of your life?"
7. "When do you two want to get married?"
8. "Do you want any children?"
9. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
10. "How much money do you make?"
Yikes! You see why this could get weird, right? Share this post with your parents and your crazy aunt right now!
Good luck and Merry Christmas!