Luke ‘Bry’athlon Rules
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, INC.
The WGNA Luke ‘Bry’athlon Contest
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF New York State, UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED Eighteen (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF August 20, 2017.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is WGNA-FM (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 1241 Kings Road, Schenectady, NY 12303.
- PRIZE: The grand prize of the Contest consists of a pair of passes to meet Luke Bryan at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) Saturday, August 26th 2017. Three (3) qualifiers for the Grand Prize will be awarded a pair of lawn seat tickets to see Luke Bryan at SPAC 8/26/17. Cash value: Approx. $140. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with a similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her guest.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by visiting the WGNA website at WGNA.COM between 7am August 21 and 10am August 23, 2017 and writing a submission why you should be chosen to participate in Brian and Chrissy in the Morning’s Luke ‘Bry’athlon on-air challenge to win Luke Bryan Meet and Greet Passes. 3 qualifying entries will be chosen by the WGNA Promotions team, at their sole discretion and judgement, based on creativity and enthusiasm to participate in the on-air challenge.
The 3 qualifiers will come to the WGNA Studios at 1241 Kings Road in Schenectady, NY 6:45am-8am Thursday, August 24th to go on the air with Brian and Chrissy from 6:45am – 8am to compete against each other in three (3) on-air games. A panel of judges determined by WGNA will award points in each game; the qualifier with the most cumulative points at the end of the games will win the Grand Prize – 2 Luke Bryan meet and greet passes for SPAC 8/24/17. In the event of a tie, a random drawing from the tied entries will be chosen to determine a winner. All judges decisions are final.
All qualifiers MUST be able to come to the WGNA studios 6:45am-8am on Thursday August 24, 2017 to be eligible. If a qualifier cannot participate, an alternate will be chosen. Each qualifier will be awarded their Luke Bryan tickets after completion of the ‘Luke Bryathlon’ on air August 24, 2017. If a qualifier does not participate for any reason, they will not be awarded tickets to the Luke Bryan show at SPAC. If for any reason the games are suspended from the on-air segment August 24, 2017 a random Grand Prize winner will be drawn from the final participants.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents living within the total geographical survey listening area of WGNA-FM who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of August 21, 2017. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who have been or are currently employed by Townsquare Media or WGNA-FM or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winners, available after August 28, 2017, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “WGNA Luke Bryan Flyaway” c/o WGNA-FM, 1241 Kings Road, Schenectady, NY 12303.
10.COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules simply visit our website at www.wgna.com
141 APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Capitol Nashville