Luke Bryan Flyaway Rules
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, INC.
The 107-7 Luke Bryan Flyaway Contest
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF New York State, UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF August 20, 2017.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is WGNA-FM (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 1241 Kings Road, Schenectady, NY 12303.
- PRIZE: The prizes of the Contest consist of a flyaway trip to see Luke Bryan in Austin, Texas at the Austin 360 Amphitheater on September 21, 2017. Prize is valued at approximately $1,500.00 and includes 2 nights hotel 9/20 and 9/21, roundtrip airfare from Albany, NY to Austin, TX, and 2 tickets to the show. Various details of the trip can be found each Thursday in the WGNA weekly newsletter which is free. To become a free subscriber of the WGNA Weekly Newsletter go to wgna.com. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Local transportation, luggage fees, and any and all other travel related fees not included in the airfare, as well as taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest as a result of the Contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her guest.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by listening to WGNA 107.7 FM weekdays in the 9am, 1pm and 4pm hours beginning Monday August 21, 2017, ending Friday August 25, 2017. Listeners will tune into 107-7 FM to listen for the WGNA Luke Bryan Text to Win Keyword; be the 10th Texter at 77000. Each person who is the 10th texter in the hours of the contest will win a pair of tickets to Luke Bryan at Saratoga Performing Arts Center and qualify to win the flyaway trip to see Luke Bryan in Austin, Texas at the Austin 360 Amphitheater on September 21, 2017.. By entering into this Contest, you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents living within the total geographical survey listening area of WGNA-FM who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of August 20, 2017. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who have been or are currently employed by Townsquare Media or WGNA-FM or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of WGNA will select the trip winner randomly. The winner of this trip will be selected and notified on Friday, August 25, 2017. The winners will be notified immediately by both phone. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within (1) business day after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner immediately.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) Confirm receipt of the notice by return phone call or email; and
(b) Complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on August 21, 2017 and ends August 25, 2017.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winners, available after August 28, 2017, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “WGNA Luke Bryan Flyaway” c/o WGNA-FM, 1241 Kings Road, Schenectady, NY 12303.
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules simply visit our website at www.wgna.com
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDERS: Capitol Nashville (the “Prize Providers”).