Here Are The Best Halloween Costumes On Albany Craigslist
Albany Craigslist is always such an interesting place. Yes, "interesting" is the word I choose to use. When it's close to Halloween, the scare factor goes through the roof. And, that's not just because of the frightening costumes.
Here are the best of the best when it comes to what Albany Craigslist has to offer for your Halloween costume needs.
1. A dinosaur in the desert - If you would like to dress up your child as a dinosaur, but want to avoid the humid coastal climate, this is the costume for you.
2. It's either an alien or a blue frog - I think this costume is cute. However, there's something of an identity crisis going on. Is it an alien with large feet or a frog that is lacking oxygen? It's apparently your choice.
3. A very scared Olaf from the movie "Frozen" - You're used to seeing Olaf all goofy and happy in the movie "Frozen", right? Well, this is Olaf if he were locked in the hotel with Jack Nicholson in the movie "The Shining".
4. Elmo after a night on the town with Parmalee - Elmo looks like he had a great time. However, all good things come to an end. And, this Elmo looks like he was on the wrong end of a party just like the one in the Parmalee video.
5. Thing #2 - Trust me when I tell you that you don't want to see Thing #1.
6. The cast of Dora The Explorer if they were in the movie "The Blair Witch Project" - Dora, Boots and Friends are going on an adventure into the Maryland wilderness. The pic in this ad was taken right before Backpack was told to go stand in the corner.
7. The costumes my wife still refuses to wear - I was going to dress up as Tom Brady and carry around a bunch of deflated footballs. My wife doesn't believe me when I tell her that these are Patriot cheerleader uniforms. I have no idea why.