Ashton Kutcher to Replace Charlie Sheen on “Men” and Other news of the Day [AUDIO]
Happy Friday the thirteenth. It's on a day like this that you gotta ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk? Well your lucky enough to get a second crack at the morning monologue on the "Sean and Richie Show". As always, let's take a look at what we talked about today.
- Does Friday the thirteenth make you a little superstitious?
- More about Osama's dairy.
- A man posted an ad to find someone to kill, and EAT!
- Ashton Kutcher will be the new star of "Two and a half men".
- "Bridesmaids" opens today at the movies.
- Tiger Woods pulls out of "the Players" championship.
Of course there is always a few things thrown in by my talented counter parts as well. Why not put those headphones on at work and take a couple minutes to listen to today's morning monologue. Here it is.