15 Ways Men are Like Christmas Trees
On my way to work I have been noticing lots of Christmas trees that have been kicked to the curb.
It really got me thinking... in what other ways are men like Christmas trees?
Here's what I have come up with...
1. Most are around 6 feet tall
2. A little thin on top
3. When you first get yours, you're very excited
4. Most look good from a distance but up close they are prickly and scratchy
5. They get lit every night
6. They spends most of his time by the TV
7. They are content just sitting around
8. They smells pretty good - as least for a while
9. They don't get along very well with the cat
10. After awhile, you get tired of having them around
11. By this time next year, you'll have a new one
12. You quickly get sick of picking up after them
13. You can always opt for a fake one
15. They provide you with joy for at least a couple of days of the year
Happy New Year!