Roadsnacks.net analyzed 500 places in the state in order to bring you a list of the snobbiest places in the great state of New York.
According to the site, they started by making a list of all of the places in New York with 5,000 people or more, and then they looked at each in terms of the following snobby criteria:
- Median home price (higher is snobbier)
- Median household income (higher is snobbier)
- Percent of population with a college degree
- Private schools per capita (higher is snobbier)
- Theaters per capita (higher is snobbier)
- Art galleries per capita (higher is snobbier)
They then ranked each place with a score from one to 500 in each category and then averaged them up into one overall score for each place, and the lowest of those scores went to the 10 snobbiest places:
- Garden City
- Rockville Centre
- White Plains
- New City
- Saratoga Springs
So, Capital Region, what do you think...