Morning Show ‘Doomed’ At Next Live Broadcast!
Wednesday morning Chrissy and I will be broadcasting live from the Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom from 6am-10am on Wednesday morning. If by some chance you hear some screams, shouts, and the sound of someone crapping their pants, this may be the reason why:
The Great Escape describes this Virtual Reality Ride as having the following (and Chrissy claims she's terrified at the notion of riding it, therefore she'll be forced into it by Jess and me)
• A high-speed virtual vertical ascent 1,000 feet in the air while teetering off the edge of a helicopter;
• A 360-degree rotating view high above massive city skyscrapers that are under siege by enormous spiders;
• A high-intensity gun battle against a giant arachnid, spewing baby spiders that virtually crawl all over the rider’s body;
• A thrilling virtual 1,000 foot fiery plunge straight down between towering skyscrapers; and
• The final showdown with a spider the size of a van, teeth-gnashing and in full attack mode.