Learn From Great Leaders At 2012 Techvalley Leadercast [VIDEO]
What's the best way to learn leadership skills? Take tips from the world's great leaders themselves. How can you do that? Thru a special Techvalley Leadercast happening on May 4th, 2012. Let me lead you to the info below
Here is all of the information you need if you'd like to attend.
World-Renowned Leaders to Speak at 2012 Techvalley Leadercast!
Capital Region business leaders and students can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders at the 2012 Chick-fil-A Leadercast to be simulcast to Hudson Valley Community College’s TEC-SMART Auditorium, Luther Forest Campus, 345 Hermes Road, Malta, New York, on Friday, May 4, 2012. This one-day leadership event - simulcast LIVE from Atlanta, Georgia to hundreds of sites nationwide - affords area business professionals the opportunity to hear from a multitude of speakers on a variety of topics. Tickets are $99 a person and include the full-day conference, continental breakfast and lunch. Early registration is recommended as seating is limited. Proceeds from this event will provide scholarships to teens who wish to attend Leaders for Life International Summer Camp—a dynamic program that empowers teens to live full, authentic lives with passion and make a positive difference in their community.
Last year, 85,000 leaders from 17 countries attended Chick-fil-A Leadercast. In its 12th year, this full day, experiential conference is predicted to reach its largest audience to date. This year’s program will focus on the power of choice. The following diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders empower and equip others at work, at home and in the community through his or her choices:
- Soledad O’Brien, Anchor and special correspondent for CNN
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
- Patrick Lencioni, Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
- John Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”
- Marcus Buckingham, Strength strategist, best-selling author and researcher
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Roland Fryer, Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
- Urban Meyer, ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Sheena Iyengar, Author of “The Art of Choosing“ and world-renowned expert of choice
Originally founded by leadership expert and best-selling author John Maxwell with a mission to develop leaders of excellence and integrity, the 2012 Malta simulcast is being hosted by Americlean, owned and operated by Mark Miller, President. Other local sponsors include PuroClean, Leaders for Life International, L4L RIPPLE Foundation, Parsons Associates, WEL-Support and Web Instinct.
“This Techvalley Leadercast is the first part of my newly launched Inspired Leadership initiative to bring cutting edge events and resources similar to the Chick-fil-A Leadercast to the Upstate New York region,” says Mark Miller. As a business owner in the South Glens Falls, New York, community, Miller volunteers, teaches, and shares leadership skills with aspiring youth leaders in organizations such as Junior Achievement and Leaders for Life International.
Pre-registration is required.