How Far Would You Go for $1 Million? [Listen]
I had my sister on the show this morning and asked her just how far she would go for $1 million! That is an awful lot of money!
Here’s what she said…
Here’s the complete list, in case you wanna play the at home version:
For a million dollars, would you…
– You must French kiss your Mom or your Dad for 30 seconds.
– Using a circular saw, you must cut off the finger of your choice.
– Spend one year in the general population at a maximum security prison.
– You may never watch another television program for the rest of your life.
– You can only use public restrooms for the rest of your life… and you must always sit right down without looking at the bowl first.
– Wear headphones blaring “Don’t Worry Be Happy” day and night, non-stop, continually for six months.
– Eat a bowl of other people’s scabs.
– Wear your hair exactly like Donald Trump’s, every day, for two years.
– Take any domestic compact car to 70 mph on the highway. You must turn the wheel sharply and flip the car at least once to get the money.
– You can never have another alcoholic beverage for the rest of your life.
– Wear excessive amounts of fart spray, as cologne, every day, for the next five years.
– You must live in a home without any power for 5 years.
– Sleep in a morgue every night for a year beside all the cadavers.
– Hold your breath and stick your head in an elephant’s butt for 30 seconds.
– Have your name legally changed to Adolf Hitler. You insist every time that people refer to you by your full name.
– Clean the entire bathroom of the areas dirtiest gas station bathroom, using nothing more than your tongue.