Enter WGNA’s Tell A Friend Contest!
WGNA Tell A Friend Game Contest
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF September 11, 2013.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest isWGNA-FM (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 1241 Kings Road, Schenectady, NY 12303.
2. PRIZE: The prizes in the Tell A Friend Game Contest consists of the following: (a) two roundtrip airfare tickets from Albany International Airport to Las Vegas, Nevada; 2 tickets to the October 11th Darius Rucker Show at the Red Rock Casino-Pool in Las Vegas, Nevada; 2 meet and greet passes to meet Darius Rucker on October 11, 2013; (b) The first of two trips to the CMA Awards in Nashville, Tennessee on November 6, 2013 which includes 2 tickets to attend the 47th Annual CMA Awards in Nashville, TN on
November 6, 2013; round-trip coach airfare from Albany International Airport to Nashville, TN or nearest airport in vicinity of Nashville, TN in coach class (or equivalent) for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier and on dates to be specified by Sponsor; 2 nights hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest in a hotel on dates on dates to be determined by sponsor; (c) The second of two trips to the CMA Awards in Nashville, Tennessee on November 6, 2013 which includes 2 tickets to attend the 47th Annual CMA Awards in Nashville, TN on November 6, 2013; round-trip coach airfare from the Albany International Airport to Nashville, TN or nearest airport in vicinity of Nashville, TN in coach class (or equivalent) for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier and on dates to be specified by Sponsor; 2 nights hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest in a hotel on dates on dates to be determined by sponsor. There will be three (3) separate winners in this contest, one winner per trip. The estimated total retail value of the prizes of this Contest is two thousand dollars ($2,000) per prize and six thousand dollars total ($6,000.00) which value may vary based on the location of each winner’s primary
home. The three winners are not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Local transportation, luggage fees, and any and all other travel related fees not included in the airfare, as well as taxes owed by the winner and his/her guest
as a result of the Contest, meals, gratuities, and any and all other personal and/or incidental costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her guest. Winner must have a valid credit card for incidentals.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by going to WGNA’s website (www.wgna.com); selecting the tab for this contest and following the instructions; entering in your e-mail address, full name, age, city, zip code and state of residence. By entering this Contest you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules. All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 6) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
4. ON-AIR CONTEST EXECUTION. Once you and your friend have registered for the contest online, listen to 107-7WGNA weekdays beginning at 8am and through the 6pm hour to hear your name called. WGNA will play the Tell A Friend Game each hour between 8am and 6pm and between the top and bottom of each of those hours we will announce a name (2 names from the Tell A Friend registered team), one of the two persons registered for the contest will have 10 minutes once their name is announced to call us back at 518-476-1077. If one of the two persons does, the person will win one free music cd and automatically be qualified to win one of the three designated trips in theWGNA Tell A Friend Game Contest. Each listener and friend can qualify to win one time each on the air in an attempt to win one of the three destination trips.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of September 11, 2013. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after September 11, 2013 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Sponsor will select the winner randomly. The winners will be selected and notified on or by October 22, 2013. The winner will be notified by telephone and or email. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner within one (1) days after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must: (a) Confirm receipt of the notification via email, be available by phone and come to the Townsquare Media Albany Offices and show their identification to claim the prize
You also have an additional chance to win a trip to the CMA Awards by signing up to be a WGNA Fanatic. Just go here for a second opportunity to win the trip of a lifetime.