WGNA’s Cutest Pet Contest: Share a Selfie With Your Pet
Every pet owner is proud of their furry friend, and we’re giving you a chance to showcase them!
Register below by submitting a selfie of you and your pet to enter your pet in WGNA’s Cutest Pet Contest! Entrants in our Cutest Pet Contest, sponsored by Sand Creek Animal Hospital, have a chance to win a Pet Prize Bundle valued at $200! The Pet Prize Bundle may include treats, food, toys, parasite preventions, and pet vaccines (depending on the type of pet that wins). Contest is limited to companion animals only, including dogs, cats and other furry pets. Only selfies with pets will be considered in the contest.
- All of July: Listeners submit their selfie photos with their pets. We will take entries for the entire month of July.
- Aug. 1-Aug. 15: Our panel of pet judges will choose their Top 40 photos and post them on the contest page (here) for people to vote on. The Top 20 will move on to another round of voting.
- Aug. 16-Aug. 31: Top 20 photos are posted on the contest page for voting. The Top 10 will move on to another round of voting.
- Sept. 1-Sept. 14: Top 10 photos are posted on the contest page for voting. The Top 5 will move on to another round of voting.
- Sept. 15-Sept. 30: Top 5 photos are posted. The photo with the most votes wins!
WGNA’s Cutest Pet Contest is sponsored by Sand Creek Animal Hospital on Wolf Road. The doctors and team at Sand Creek Animal Hospital are dedicated to providing comprehensive and responsible veterinary care, with the personal attention you and your pet deserve. Sand Creek welcomes all companion animals, featuring the latest medical technology in a clean and convenient location. Visit Sand Creek’s website for more information.