Countryfest 2013 Social Media Guide
The time is upon us for the best event of the year, Countryfest! And with such an exciting event just a few days away, we all know that you (and us!) will be on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets talking about it. So we put together a handy social media guide so you can join us in the fun before, during, and after the show!
- Like WGNA on Facebook
- Use the hashtag #CountryfestNY when posting about Countryfest
- Tag Country 107.7 WGNA FM in photos, videos, and status updates
- Check our Facebook page for photos and articles from Countryfest.
- Follow @WGNAFM on Twitter
- Tweet using the hashtag #CountryfestNY (let’s get #CountryfestNY trending on Saturday!)
- Tag @WGNAFM in tweets
- Be on the lookout for Countryfest related content from our Twitter account
- Follow @WGNA1077 on Instagram
- Use #CountryfestNY to get your photos/videos featured on our web site
- Tag @WGNA1077 in photos/videos
- Share photos and videos to Facebook and Twitter
- Post videos with the hashtag #CountryfestNY to have them featured on our site
- Share videos to Facebook and Twitter
In addition to these ways to get involved with the fun of Countryfest 2013 on social media, be sure to keep an eye out for great Countryfest articles, photos, videos and more on WGNA.com throughout the day.
We can’t wait to see you at Countryfest this Saturday, and we can’t wait to interact with YOU on social media!