#CountryfestNY Rules And Parking Info
Countryfest 2013 is totally 100% SOLD OUT. There will be no tickets for sale this Saturday. For those of you who have tickets the rules and parking info are below.Please share this with your friends who have tickets as well so that everyone is in the know and the day can run smoothly for all of us. Thanks.
DAY OF COUNTRYFEST 2013 Saturday, July 13th 2013
- Parking gates for WGNA Countryfest 2013 will open 8:00 a.m. Infield gates open at 11 a.m. and music will start with local acts as the gates open at 11am. There will be limited parking available for $2 at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds. Additonal parking lots will be available as well.. maps of locations and further information will be available soon on WGNA.com
- There will be no alcohol allowed in the parking lots of The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds. If you are found to be in violation you will be asked to dispose of the alcohol and/or leave the premises.
- No weapons, or anything that could be perceived as a weapon are allowed on the premises. This includes pocket knives. All entrants are subject to search at the gate.
- Once inside the gates, there is NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED. When you leave your vehicle please make sure that you have everything that you will need for the day.
- Grills and/or open fires are not allowed in the parking lots at Countryfest.
- Animals are not allowed at Countryfest (except Service Animals).
- Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed. NO TENTS ALLOWED.
- You can bring a personal umbrella in with you, but no big beach or patio type umbrellas are allowed.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- You will NOT be allowed to bring in outside food, bottles, cans or coolers into the concert. Plenty of concessions will be available inside the show at the Food Court.
- Seating is general admission festival seating; first come, first served. (Unless you are a VIP Ticket holder) Plan to arrive early since traffic is always heavy.
- There will be ATM machines located inside The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds.
- Countryfest 2013 is held rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be granted.
1077 'GNA Countryfest is outside at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds, 30 minutes north of Troy or east of Clifton Park. Directions and a map can be found here.
Countryfest Parking Information
VIP Ticketholder Parking will be at the main Schaghticoke Fairgrounds lot which opens at 8am. Please have your VIP Ticket handy to show to the lot attendants so they can direct you to the VIP Parking area.