10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Darius Rucker [LIST]
Darius Rucker recently sat down with U.S. Weekly and gave them a list of 25 fun facts you probably didn't know about him. Here are my 10 favorites!
1. The only two shows I record are "Empire" and "Better Call Saul."
2. I was in "Shallow Hal."
3. My son [Jack, 10] beats me at NHL 15 on Xbox.
4. I’ve read everything by John Grisham and I am an avid reader of comic books.
5. Getting a shout-out in Notorious B.I.G.’s “Mo Money Mo Problems” was one of the coolest moments of my life.
6. I am starting to prefer wine over beer.
7. My family makes me laugh constantly.
8. I love when it’s cold enough to wear my Kiss pajamas.
9. I think Barry Manilow is a genius.
10. I want to see a "Sanford and Son" remake with Kevin Hart and George Wallace!
BONUS- After that 1–15 season, the Miami Dolphins don’t make me cry anymore.
Darius Rucker’s new album, "Southern Style," is out now.
He was on the Today Show earlier this week and said that he will be getting back together with Hootie and the Blowfish! Their last album was in 2005, "Looking for Lucky."