Top 5 Funny Letters To Santa!
Christmas is all about the kids. I so love kids when they are at the age write letters to Santa and ask for what they want this year. A Lot of them are the standard fare, a quick greeting, a declaration of "goodness", an itemized list and "Love" or "Yours Truly" and they are done. But some, just make you laugh out loud and you just cant help but feel good about Christmas and Ole St. Nick.
I searched the "inter-webs" and found some really funny letters. These have probably been around for a while and truth be told, you can usually see the same ones repeated over and over on various sites. These however, are MY top 5 and I'm pretty sure you will like them too. So let's get started with the countdown.
5. I like the simplicity of this letter, it is definitely a sign of the times. This is for those who say that technology is making our kids lazy. Even writing a Christmas list is a lot of work!
4. I love this one because it just seems sweet overall, but our author doesn't mind calling her Brother out for his temper and being judge and jury about what he does or does not deserve this year.
3. Christmas is just full of miracles, and everyone knows Santa is magical himself. I mean he makes reindeer fly, gets down tiny chimneys... but this one may be a tough get.
2. Another one that pretty much is a testament to the fact that it is a whole new world out there. This girl is smart enough to know that even Santa needs to know what carrier she is with!
1. This is so my favorite. You just have to love a kid who understands his situation and position in any given negotiation. I have high hopes for this kid in politics one day.
Merry Christmas, and I hope you get everything you put on your list this year!