fire

Schenectady Fire Had Me Fear for My Mother's Life
You never want to turn on the news and see that there's an emergency near where your family lives or where you know they may be at that moment. This morning, that was me and I didn't know for a split second if my Mom was okay.
Your Hair Dryer May Explode
There is a major recall for a certain brand of hair dryer. This brand could overheat or even worse, explode. Here is the information so that you can check if your hair dryer is a hazard.
Popular Lakefront Eatery Won't Be Around This Summer
The fire that damaged Lake Local - the beautiful beachfront restaurant on Saratoga Lake - at the end of April was extinguished relatively quick and many of us here in the Capital Region were hoping they'd be open for business now that warmer weather has arrived.  Any hopes for optimism - and their d…
More Help For Cohoes Fire Victims
As Cohoes continues to rebuild after the devastating fire that ripped through downtown, the Governor has announced help for the local businesses and homeowners who have been affected.
Cohoes Strong T-Shirt Fundraiser Nets Over 25K
The city of Cohoes has been through so much in the past 3 weeks.  But if there's one we learned after the fire, it's that Cohoes Strong isn't just a slogan, it's real.  Cash totals have come in from various fundraisers, and the numbers are staggeringly good!

Load More Articles