Which Albany Area Town Gets the Next Theme Song? Could Be Yours!
I get chastised a lot for my over abundance of exclamation points in my blogs. Yes, I do agree that I get over excited sometimes . Even in the title of this blog I used the dreaded piece of punctuation. Why? Because I want to emphasize that YOUR town could get a theme song next for free!! Whoops. I mean FREE. ( I did it again)
OK, no more exclamations. I'll just settle for a question mark. Would you like to have your little corner of the world "rhymed up"? I would love to do that if you send me some information (funny or serious). You don't have to put it in paragraph form. Simple bullet points would suffice.
Here is what I'm looking for, to be specific:
- Name of the Town (duhh)
- What it's best known for?
- Well known attractions or businesses (I can actually sneak you in a free plug!)
- Funny quirks (the red light in the middle of town hasn't worked in 10 years etc)
- Quick historical facts (don't get all "Wikipedia" on me- just a few bullet points will do)
- You can copy and paste this into an email and send to Richie@wgna.com, or just put the answers in the comment section! The song will air on Thursday's Sean and Richie Show, typically between 8:45-8:50am. It will also be on this website on one of my blogs.
- And if you have photos to go with your facts, by all means send them to the same email.
- Hope to hear from you! (whoops - should have ended with a period! whoops again)