Warning Signs You’re Taking Your Relationship For Granted
Valentine's Day is this week, which means everybody has love and relationships on their minds. How long do you think it takes for the romance to fade from a relationship? Is it after three years of being married? Seven years of marriage? Or the day you get married?! Here are some warning signs that you or your significant other (or perhaps, both of you) are taking your relationship for granted and the romance is gone:
- The bathroom door never gets closed - even if someone is using it.
- You don't bother to try and go to bed at the same time.
- You text message other people all during dinner with your partner.
- You eat dinner at different times more often than you enjoy dinner together as a couple.
- Women don't worry about putting make-up on anymore, or picking out their "nice underwear". Men pretty much live in sweatpants.
- You or your partner go out more with friends than with each other.
What other things might happen that would be a warning sign that the romance has faded from the relationship and that you've started taking each other for granted? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think!