Unwritten Rules About Facebook – What You Need to Know
Even though it’s been around for more than 10 years, some people still don’t know the unwritten rules to Facebook. Yahoo has compiled a list, and as a public service to our loyal listeners and Facebook friends, I’m sharing it with you now!
1. Only post the things your friends actually want to see, like mind-blowing facts and major life updates. Please, no updates on your potty-training toddler or what’s in your crockpot!
2. Posts about religion, politics, or your workouts will get you BLOCKED. Immediately.
3. Never like your own posts. Dork. Of course you like it! You posted it.
4. Everybody stalks . . . but don’t get caught. Liking photos that are already several years old is the easiest way to get caught. #Busted
5. Don’t have a conversation in the comments section. That’s what texting is for. Grrrrrrrr.
6. Keep virtual PDA to a minimum. Treat it like real-life PDA. Gag.
7. Don’t post every selfie you take. You’re not that pretty.
8. Don’t make people guess what’s bothering you. Vague-booking is the worst.
9. Don’t invite friends to play all your online games. I. Don’t. Want. To. Ever. Play. Dice. With. Buddies. Ever!