Top Kids 2016 Halloween Costumes
“What do you want to be for Halloween?” That’s already a question I hear in my house.
I know, you have to get a jump on these things, but already? We haven’t even been apple picking yet?
Well, I guess when in Rome…..So I jumped on board and got into the Halloween spirit.
If you were wondering what the top costumes for 2016 are, here is a sneak peek from HalloweenExpress!
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 2 Raphael Costume – The Ninja Turtles are a must see on Halloween!
4. Shopkins Strawberry Kiss Child Costume – A new one!! Well at least to me! Shopkins is a hot toy, so I can see this one moving up the list as we get closer to the big day!
3. Lego Nexo Knights Clay Costume – Love the Lego movies! This one show also move up I think! Looks great!
2. Calico Cat Kigarumi Funsie Costume – Classic cat costume, never goes out of style.
1. Armored Batman Child Costume – Superheroes are a Halloween must! I think this one will stay at #1.
So, what are your kids going to be for Halloween? Do you know yet?