Top 5 Advantages Of An All Inclusive Vacation in Turks and Caicos
This vacation destination – The Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa is absolutely fantastic for a lot of reasons – but I think it's the all-inclusive part but I like the best and I'll tell you why
1. It all inclusive. (Duhh) Seriously, they mean it. When they say all inclusive, it's no holes barred. You leave your wallet and your keys and your cell phone if you want in the safe. I
2. It's mentally freeing to not have to worry about the prices of things in restaurants or how much the outdoor water sports are going to cost you if your kids nag you.
3. Tipping? NOPE. How great is that? They don't alow it - period.
4. You can go from village to village to village (there are 4 of them) and just sample things as you go - eateries, pools, water slides, you name it
5. Scenario: You have your kids with you (infant included) but you want to go out for a few hours by yourselves. You tell me where you can leave all of them safely in many other resorts and not have to pay an arm and a leg? Again, say it with me --ALL INCLUSIVE
This is really a fantastic place to consider for your next vacation. All of us on the morning show are raving about The Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa. We are giving away trips, by the way. Stay tuned to 'GNA at 6:30am for the times to listen throughout the day!