Thor Opens Today and Other News of The Day [AUDIO]
Yes, Friday! Always a fun day to listen to the "Sean and Richie Show". As always, we start with the morning monologue and see what is going on in the world. Today we covered a lot.
- Do you think Osama Bin Laden is in Hell?
- Native Americans did not enjoy the use of "Geronimo" as a code name for the raid on Osama.
- President Obama spoke at "Ground Zero" in N.Y.C.
- "Thor" opens in theaters today.
- Happy Birthday to George Clooney
- Jobless claims are UP , bad news for the ecomony.
- Walmart is number one again.
- Did you celebrate "Cinco De Mayo"?
I know it seems like a lot to cover but we had some fun with it too. If you missed it here is your second chance. Enjoy.