This Kid Inhaled His Dog Toy and Now He Squeaks [Watch]
A kid somehow inhaled a dog's chew toy recently. And a video of him in the emergency room is blowing up online, because you can hear it squeak every time he takes a breath.
He's okay though, soooooo...
I mean he probably inhaled the little metal box inside of the chew toy, not the toy itself.
We took calls this morning on things that people have swallowed... Sean swallowed rocks, I've swallowed hair and bugs, a caller said she swallowed her husband's pills, and another woman said she swallowed confetti in the shape of "Happy Communion," God bless her!!!