These Capital Region Restaurants Were Cited for Health Violations
I'm by no means a picky eater but for your sake, I thought I would share a few restaurants that may not be up to snuff when it comes to a little thing called "health inspection."
Listen, I realize that when it comes to how food is handled, it's a gamble any time you eat out. However, when it comes to these restaurants in the Capital Region, there's a few things they could be doing a little bit differently.
According to the Times Union, the following food locations are violating inspection. It also must be noted that just because a restaurant has a violation does not mean that it continuously violates code. Here are just a few,
1. McGreivey's Restaurant (Waterford) with 30 total violations both critical and non-critical.
2. Sushi Na Ra (Clifton Park) with 24 total violations both critical and no-critical.
3. Schuylerville Pizza & Pasta (Schuylerville) with 11 total violations both critical and no-critical.
4. Taco Bell / KFC (Malta) with 14 total violations both critical and non-critical.
5. Wheatfields Bistro and Wine Bar (Saratoga Springs) with 19 total violations both critical and non-critical.
6. Russo's Bar & Grill (Ballston Spa) with 18 total violations both critical and non critical.
You can obtain information on any location HERE.