These 10 Things Will Make Your Bad Day Good Again
Little things do make a bad day better, right? I mean, like the Sam Adams harvest beer that's on sale this week! What? Beer sometimes makes it better. So does chocolate.
A new survey found 90 percent of us think it's the little things that can make a bad day better.
Here are the top 10 "little things" that people say do make it better:
- Doing a good deed for someone. Pay it forward!
- Having a stranger do a random act of kindness for you. When someone else pays it forward!
- Finding a bargain. Yes! I love a sale!
- Getting a spontaneous hug. So sweet! Unless it's the awkward kind... or they smell bad!
- Getting a compliment from a stranger. Simple, but important.
- A car stopping so you can cross the street. Pedestrians do have the right of way.
- Being greeted by your pet. People with pets live longer!
- Getting a handwritten letter. Does anyone even do that anymore?
- Hearing a good song on the radio. I can help with that!
- A stranger saying "hello." Kind, or sometimes creepy!
What other little things can you add to this list? What is the one thing you do when you know your day is taking a turn for the worse?