The Top 5 Richest Zip Codes in the 518
Do you ever think about how much money is flying around the Capital Region? Well, you know it's out there, but where is it hiding?
A report by Esri and The Albany Business Review used indicators of affluence such as household income and average net worth, as well as material possessions and home values to rank the various zip codes in the Albany area and I don't think you'll be very surprised by the results!
The 5 richest Zips in the 518 are:
1. Loudonville - 12211 - Average net worth - $1.8 million
2. Niskayuna - 12309 - Average net worth - $1.4 million
3. Rexford - 12148 - Average net worth - $1.2 million
4. Delmar - 12054 - Average net worth - $1.2 million
5. Slingerlands - 12159 - Average net worth - $1.2 million
So there you have it!
To see the rest of the list and find out where your town ranks, CLICK HERE.