The Great Oreo Debate [PICTURES/POLL]
I was in the grocery store the other night and saw these Oreo varieties and I was curious. How much bigger are the "Mega Stuff" Oreos from the regular "Double Stuff" Oreos? Do we really need "Mega Stuff" Oreos?! Aren't the Double Stuffs enough?!
I don't really see a big difference, but what do I know...
According to Wikipedia, there are LOTS of other varieties of Oreos!
- Chocolate Oreo
- Strawberry Milkshake Oreo, introduced in Canada, and sold for a limited time in the United States, is an Oreo cookie with strawberry flavoring.
- Strawberry Oreo, introduced in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Green Tea Oreo, introduced in China and Japan.
- Lemon Ice Oreo, introduced in Japan.
- Organic Oreo, introduced in 2006, are plain Oreo cookies made with organic flavor and organic sugar.
And much, much more!