Taylor Swift Wins Three More Awards and Other News of the Day [AUDIO]
I must admit, I probably wasn’t as prepared to do a monologue of jokes on the show this morning as I was under the impression the world was ending Saturday night. Fortunetely for us there was some things going on that we could talk about this morning. Let’s take a look at what we covered in this morning’s monologue on the “Sean and Richie Show”.
- Taylor Swift wins three Billboard Music Awards.
- As I mentioned, the world didn’t come to an end, is that really a good thing?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is rolling on with his life.
- Piers Morgan’s ratings are plummeting on CNN.
- Joe Biden is working on a bipartisan deal to raise the debt ceiling.
- Another earthquake in San Francisco?
- Researchers say that rumors are an important part of social interaction.
- Viagra has been linked to hearing loss. I SAID, VIAGRA HAS BEEN LINKED TO HEARING LOSS!!!
All this and so much more as we start the week with a little bit of humor in today’s morning monologue, have a listen right here. You have to click on the triangle silly.