Take This Quiz to See How ‘Capital Region’ You Are
This morning on The Sean and Bethany Show we took your calls to help us make a list of all of the different things that people must do in the Capital Region.
I'm turning it into a challenge! Give yourself one point for every one of the things on this list that you've done, then post your score and share with your friends!
Let's see who the most "Capital Region" person is!
(Also, let me know in the comment section below if you think we left something off!)
How Capital Region are you?
1. Bet on a horse at the Saratoga Race Course
2. Taken mom to the Tulip Festival
3. Been inside the State Capital building
4. Eaten at Jumpin Jack’s
5. Shoveled your car out more than one time in a day
6. Had a doughboy
7. Cheered on the Valley Cats
8. Had Stewart’s Ice Cream
9. Been Stuck in Twin Bridge Traffic
10. Shopped the Troy farmer’s market
11. Taken your kids to the Crossings
12. Ridden the Comet at Great Escape
14. Sat on the Lawn at SPAC
15. Quoted Billy Fuccillo
16. Devoured a Freihofer’s Cookie
17. Jumped into Lake George
18. Selfied at Thatcher Park Overlook
19. Lunched at Dirty John’s Hot Dogs
20. Lined up for Uncle Sam’s Parade in Troy
21. Waved to Santa at the Christmas Parade in Schenectady
22. Gone apple picking
23. Cheered on the Albany Devils or the Adirondack Thunder
24. Had Snow Man ice cream
25. Cruised the Hudson on the Dutch Apple
26. Been on the Ferris wheel at Hoffman’s Playground
27. Ridden on a One Trick Pony
28.Partied all day at WGNA’s Countryfest!
How many points did you get? I got a 20! I'm pretty proud considering I've only lived here for 3 years! Challenge your friends to see who gets the most, then make a pact to finish up the list together!