Here are the questions and answers for this morning’s edition of the Super 7!
To play next week, just give us a call in the 7 o’clock hour on Monday morning! This morning our winner scored a Swon Brothers CD!
1. What devilish number turns out to be the sum of all of the numbers on a roulette wheel added together?
a - 666
2. The band at Tiger Woods's wedding to Elin Nordegren in 2004 was . . . Hootie and the Blowfish. Who was the front man of the band?
a - Darius Rucker
3. The Pope was recently quoted as saying... "God is not afraid of new things" what is the pope's papal name?
a - Francis
4. TOM PETTY is 64 today. What country song has Tom Petty on in the silverado with an iced down six pack?
a- Pickin' Wildflowers
5. Today would have been Mickey Mantle's birthday - what baseball team did he play first base for 18 seasons?
a - yankees
6. 46 years ago. . . In 1968, what former first lady married ARISTOTLE ONASSIS?
a - Jackie Kennedy
7. Peyton Manning broke the record for career touchdown passes over the weekend - 509 - who's record did he break?
a - Brett Farve