Stocking Up For The Snow At Home – What Your Really Need
I hear people around Albany and Glens Falls talk about running to the grocery store before a big snow storm and stocking up and they always get the same stuff. It makes no sense. Seriously, they always get eggs, milk, bread and toilet paper. WHY??? If I think I might be snowed in for a day or two I want to have some fun while I’m stuck there waiting to get plowed out. Here’s what I would get if I know “snowmageddon” was coming on Friday to the area.
- 5 really good DVD’s, you have to be entertained and great movies make the time go fast. The Avengers and Thor would definitely be in the mix.
- Beer, and soda. Oh yeah, I’m having some cold ones during the cold one. LOL
- Potato Chips and dip. Sour cream an onion and barbecue for sure.
- Frozen Pizzas. Gotta have em!
- Dog treats, hey why should my puppies suffer. Let em’ have some fun too.
What would you stock up on to get through the snow storm.