St. Jude Needs You – Top Five Reasons I Give To Them [LIST]
We’re in the midst of our 7th annual St. Jude Radiothon on 107.7 ‘GNA and you listeners keep making the phones ring to keep hope alive through the work at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis.I personally give to them as well and there are many reasons that I do. Call your donation in now at 518-346-0920.
5. I have healthy children- I am blessed by this fact. However if that wasn’t the case I want to know they will be there for me.
4. The need is incredible – When you realize the fact that is costs $1.7 million a day to operate the facility then you know the need for your donation is huge.
3. I have seen the faces of families they help – I have Alan who is 15 years old and a St. Jude patient in the studio with me, and have watched him grow up personally over the past 7 years thanks to St. Jude.
2. I can’t “almost give” – What I mean by that is I know many people listen and hear the need and say, “I though about giving”. That’s doesn’t help.
1. I sleep better at night- Just knowing that I can make a difference in a life of a child and a family for less than a dollar a day is a great peace of mind to me, and I sleep better knowing that.
You can give too, right now just click this link to donate.