Shenendehowa High School Evacuation Has Ended
Around 8:00 this morning students at Shenendehowa High School were evacuated to school gymnasiums and auditoriums because of a suspected gas leak in one of the classrooms.
The reported leak was thought to be coming from one of the science rooms. The students were taken from the rooms and the main line was shut down until authorities could assess and take care of the situation. Emergency crews also responded to the scene.
As of a little after 9:00 am it was determined that students could resume their regular class schedule.