Second Graders Explain Falling In Love
My daughter is in second grade and I can tell she's just starting to try and figure things out. She'll say "ewwwwww" when daddy and I kiss, she'll ask "mom, what are they doing" when people on TV are kissing, and in the car the other day she even asked the dreaded question.... "Mom, where do babies come from." To which I promptly answered, "Mommies' bellies." Then turned the radio all the way up and sang at the top of my lungs to avoid further questioning.
So, when I saw this story from ABC I knew I had to share it.
An elementary school teacher in Boston recently asked her students to list the steps you'd need to take to fall in love with someone. There are only 11 steps, and they are outlined here, in order -
1. First you stare at the person.
2. You get close to each other.
3. You ask for a date.
4. You go in bed and do sex.
5. When you kiss, you suck and lick.
6. Get naked in bed, and do more sex.
7. Go dance, and put your noses together.
8. You go in bed forever, then kiss forever.
9. Take a shower together and kiss.
10. Give each other rings.
11. Go to the pool together.
I mean, they're not exactly wrong...
My favorite is #8 - You go in bed forever, then you kiss forever. Love!