Sean’s Five Favorite Fall Family Fun Festivities
It’s finally Fall, my favorite season! There is so much to do! I put together a list of my favorite Fall activities that I think everyone needs to take advantage of! These are family friendly and fun for kids of all ages!
5. FOOTBALL! - Yes, the “Boys of Fall” are playing! Check out your local high school and pop warner football teams and show them support on a Friday night. Grab a blanket and some hot chocolate and enjoy the game together!
4. Leaf Pile Jumping – Who doesn’t like jumping in a leaf pile! Gather the kids to help you rake the leaves into a pile and let them jump in! Remember how much fun it was when we were kids! This is a great way to watch your kids have some outdoor fun and a little secret way to get them to help you rake!
3. Hay Barrels and Corn Mazes – How fun are these? Hop around on the hay Barrels or go into the maze as a family and try to find your way out! Either way, these 2 Fall activities are a kids favorite and they are FUN!
2. Apple Picking – There is nothing like climbing a tree to make you feel like a kid again! And the kids LOVE the idea of picking the apples and eating them! There are tons of apple orchards around here I bet you can find one close to your house!
1. Pumpkin Picking and Carving –The tell tale sign of fall! Head to the pumpkin patch, let everyone pick one out! When you get home, you can carve them together! Take it a step further and get all the seeds, salt them and bake them for a yummy snack! If you don’t want to carve, get the markers out and let your kids show off their artistic talents!
Pick one or pick them all! Fall is great time of year to enjoy family fun! Do you have any fall traditions? What is your favorite fall activity?