Scrabble Just Added a Whole Bunch of New Words and You’re Not Gonna Like Them
The board game you love to hate, Scrabble, just added a bunch of words to their official dictionary.
They said they wanted to be more modern, but I think they're just and excuse to use the Z, X, Q, and K.
Here are the five worst additions . . .
1. Qajaq . . . which means "kayak."
2. Coqui . . . a small frog.
3. Qigong . . . a Chinese exercise system.
4. Yuzu . . . a Japanese fruit.
5. Buzzkill. You know . . . when someone makes everyone else bummed out.
A couple of "new" words were also added -
chillax, frenemy, hashtag, mixtape, selfie, Sudoku, texter, vlog, and webzine.
There, feel free to reference this article the next time your Grandma tries to guilt you into playing Scrabble!