Scrabble has added “Thang” and “Grrl” to It’s Dictionary and Other News of The Day [AUDIO]
Here we are, Tuesday morning. You’re probably looking for a quick way to get all the news of the day and maybe a couple of laughs as well. Well here you go – here is today’s morning monologue from the “Sean and Richie Show”. Let’s see what we covered today.
- Scrabble has added more words to it’s acceptable terms list.
- Stadiums in Syria are being used for prisons.
- President Obama says the raid was the longest 40 minutes of his life.
- The Obama administration is selling underutilized buildings.
- Was the elephant in “Water for Elephants abused?
- “CSI” star Marg Helgenberger siad Justin Bieber is “kind of a brat”.
- Sad news for NBC as Meredith Vieira announces she is leaving the “Today” show.
All this in a quick and fun little package for you to listen to, enjoy.