Open Line Friday Call Of The Day – A Very Funny Joke [AUDIO]
Open Line Friday has to be my favorite time of the week. Like I always say, “you never know what you’re going to get!”. Every week I have the very difficult task of trying to find one particular call that I can deem, “The call of the day”. Sometimes it will be funny, sometimes sad or maybe just downright unbelievable.
This week it’s funny. Somehow we got to a point where people were calling in with jokes. This is always hard on the radio because when you have to be clean it takes about 75% of the available jokes right out of the equation and about 90% of the funny ones. Most of the remaining 10 percent I’ve already heard so that is why I really enjoyed this one. I hope you like it too.