Next For Latham’s Moriah Formica: Voice Battle Round
Two nights of epic "battle rounds" begin tonight on NBC's The Voice and Latham's Moriah Formica is up for the challenge. Monday and Tuesday starting at 8pm, two members of each team will battle "heads-up" to earn the right to remain on the show and will continue their quest towards a season 13 title. We have learned that Latham's rising star, Moriah Formica will be featured tonight. Here's what to expect.
- Moriah WILL be featured on tonight's episode
- The contestants who successfully pass the blind auditions proceed to the battle rounds, where the coaches put two of their own team members against each other to sing the same song together in front of a studio audience. After the vocal face-off, the coach must choose only one to advance.
- She will be facing off against fellow Team Miley member Shilo Gold
- Billy Ray Cyrus will be a mentor
- In some versions, there are steals where opposing coaches can steal a contestant who was voted off by their own coach by pressing their button
- Moriah will be on the WGNA Morning Show with Brian and Chrissy Tuesday morning at 8am to discuss Monday's show.