NASCAR Chase Field Is Set – Who Will Be The Next Champion?
The field of 16 is set and the NASCAR Chase begins this week!
It’s been an interesting season so far. We have seen rookies dominate the track, veterans run into trouble, a couple heated wrecks and the absence of Dale Jr. Now, it gets even more interesting! The Chase begins.
Who will win it this year? Kyle Busch with back to back wins, Tony Stewart with a farewell win or a rookie? All possible. Let’s meet the field.
- Kyle Busch- Busch is the defending series champion and has four wins. Clear favorite?
- Brad Keselowski- Great contender each week, can he do it?
- Denny Hamlin- Hamlin has a put together a nice late season collection of races. Is this his time?
- Kevin Harvick- He’s in the top almost every race!
- Carl Edwards- He's won two races but has not had the bet luck this year.
- Martin Truex Jr.- Truex Jr. has had a stellar season, will it continue in the chase?
- Matt Kenseth- His two wins this season and is a great racer. Always a contender.
- Jimmie Johnson- He's won six titles, will this be the seventh?
- Joey Logano- Logano's always a favorite.
- Kyle Larson- Larson has had an amazing run so far, can he keep it up in his first Chase appearance?
- Tony Stewart- He won the Chase in 2005 and 2011 and his having a good retirement season. A surge here at the end would be a great way to end his career.
- Kurt Busch- Does he have what it takes to turn around the season and win?
- Chris Buescher- The rookie!! Won in a rain delay, but raced his way in with points too. He’s got the passion to win this.
- Chase Elliott- The other rookie with a solid season. He’s focused to win this.
- Austin Dillon- In his first Chase, he’s has the drive to win!
- Jamie McMurray- Can he put together a winning streak and go from the long shot to the winner?
We find out who advances on Sunday! Stay tuned!