Name The Celebrities Who Said The Following Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
There are no prizes for this. I just thought I’d try to capture my inner “game show host” as we try to match the thanksgiving quote with the correct celebrity
Here we go. Answers are at the bottom. No cheating.
1. Who said: “Thanksgiving, man! Not a good day to be my pants”
Was it: A. Jack Black B. Lisa Lampanelli C.Jona Hill D. Kevin James
2. Who said: “This year instead of a turkey for Thanksgiving, we’re having a swan. You get more stuffing that way”
Was it: A. Dave Chappelle B. Louis C.K. C. George Carlin D. Lou Costello
3. Who said: “Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year, and then discover that once a year is way too often”
Was it” A. Johnny Carson B. David Letterman C. Jimmy Fallon D. Jimmy Kimmel
4. Who said: “Noone diets on Thanksgiving….I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving?”
Was it: A. Jay Leno B. Chelsea Handler C. Oprah D. Erma Bombeck
5. And finally, who said: “I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.”
Was it: A. Chris Farley B. Jon Stewart C. Rosie O’Donnell D. Rosanne
1. Kevin James
2. The greatest comedian who ever lived in my book, George Carlin
3. My second favorite of all time : Heeeeres Johnny!
4. Erma Bombeck (couldn’t find a picture, sorry!)
5. The very topical and hysterical Jon Stewart
So there you go. I hope you had fun. Sorry about the prizes, but the times are tough.
Thanksgiving is an emotioinal day. People travel thousands of miles to be